Tofu with garlic arrows – is a very easy dish that is full of protein. Many people ask where to get protein on a vegetarian diet. Tofu is one great protein source that you can implement into your diet.
You will need:
- 500 gr. firm tofu;
- 300 gr. garlic arrows;
- Vegetable oil;
- Salt, pepper, and spices to taste.
- Cut tofu, garlic arrows, and onion;
- Add oil to pan and fry tofu on a high heat;
- Add garlic arrows and onion onto the pan, lower the heat;
- Fry the whole mix until garlic arrows are tender;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Use any sauce that you like. Sweet and sour and soy sauce.